Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey Hey it's the Monkey...

I finally caught Kate on video making those noises I described in my previous post. She is feeling better after her episode of the chicken pox but now we are dealing with the two top teeth coming in. If it isn't one thing it's another! She was kind of fussy this weekend but she did find time to crack herself up and give us some comic relief. In the videos you will see her crawling around the house; she is getting pretty quick and good at getting to where she wants to go! Kate is also "talking" as you will hear her screech and scream in delight. Happy viewing!







We took her to the Taco Stand this weekend with our neighbors, the Palmer's. Kate tried a homemade tortilla and she LOVED it! No more bland cheerios, crackers, and toast for this kid, she wants the good stuff! She also tried to drink from my beer, damn lush starting early. I was two when I tried my first beer...haha...! She is part Mexican so of course she loves tortillas and beer, nothing better than that!


2 comments:

  1. I was watching your videos and Molly was cracking up at Kate cracking up...it was pretty funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have taken a video! They are so funny aren't they?

    ReplyDelete