Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cheese!


I swear I don't know where my brain is the half the time...but I saw a video of Grayson and when the video camera was on him he said, "CHEESE!". That's when it dawned on me that Ramsey probably teaches the kid to say that when a camera is on him. Then I thought to myself, duh, why haven't I been teaching Kate this? So now, when we put a camera in her face we are saying "cheese". At this point Kate has no idea but the word focuses her in on the camera and that is the point because she is the type of kid who is doing something cute but as soon as the camera/videocamera is on her she stops doing it. Kind of like that old cartoon where the entertaining frog stopped performing as soon as that guy brought an audience (remember the one, "hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my ragtime gal...").

1 comment:

  1. I can't use the word "cheese" because Molly is obsessed with cheese. She would become enraged when she realized we weren't actually going to give her cheese.

    ReplyDelete