Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Pictures



For those of you who really know Kate, know that she does not like taking pictures. I have tried to train her to sit (sorry it sounds like I am talking about a dog) by telling her to look at the camera and say "cheese". However, Kate is very curious about herself...she always says, "I see Kate" or "I want more Kate". So by the time the camera is clicking she is running towards the camera to see herself...so vain. But with a cute face and LONG lashes such as hers who can blame the girl?

Anyhow, I talked myself into taking her to JC Penney's to take pictures. I had a coupon that waived the sitting fee and thought I could get one or two good pictures to send off for Halloween. I bought her a cute tutu and really wanted some festive pictures of her. So on the big day I prepped her. We practiced taking pictures at home. I got her excited about her outfit. We get to the studio and the girl taking the pictures is really nice and good with kids. Kate seemed to warm up to her. We lasted about 5 minutes and these are the pictures we got.




The photographer told Kate to hold the apple and look at the camera; she also told her not to eat the apple because it is not real. When we showed Kate the pictures she said, "don't eat apple, not real...".




This one, well...Kate was told to stand on the red dot and look at the camera. She did, literally. Relax Kate!



The photographer told Kate to put her hands on her hips and shake her booty. She kind of did and then ended with a "tah-dah".



This is the end result!

1 comment: