Monday, January 2, 2012

Silly Girl

Kate cracks me up. She is really starting to insist on clothing options. I have to make a show about her outfits. Like, oh put on her princess skirt. Don't you want to look pretty for Santa and wear your Santa dress? Wow, you are going to look so cool in this outfit. We need to play, let's put on play clothes. The other day I was trying on some new tops and Kate was with me in the bedroom and she stops to look at me and says, "Oh mom that is so cute!" The tag was sticking out and she says, "take the tag off". Oh-oh, I am creating a mini-me. I have a picture from summer time that I will have to find and post. She is wearing her pink bikini, with goggles, and a red sock. The other day she wanted to wear her tutu and Uggs while playing outside on her trampoline, slide and tricycle. Then she wanted to ride her tricylcle in the house, naked, with her plastic toy heels (which Chris calls her hooker heels) and then proceeded to find my phone to play a "Pussycat Dolls" song titled "when I grow up". And this, well she opted for no pants and her Hello Kitty helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment