Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!



We went to visit the Pumpkin Patch on Friday evening with Kate. Once again, it was a new experience for her and she was taking it all in. Therefore, this kid does not seem to take any interest in picture taking when she is in a new environment; who am I kidding? She is like her dad and has no interest in sitting pretty for a picture. Doesn't she know she has to do this stuff for me? I stay awake at night and think about the perfect outfits and poses for her and then it's picture taking time and, of course, it does not come out the way I imagined at all. Oh well, that is part of my neurosis that Kate and Chris will have to endure for their entire lives. I will continue to find the perfect outfits and take all the pictures I want, because I am a mom, and that is what we, or at least I do!


As far as a Halloween costume, Kate does not have one. She is just going to be her fabulous self and wear what you see her in. I was going to get her a monkey costume, because that is what we call her, but they are so thick and heavy that I decided against it. Oh well, we have many more Halloween's ahead and I am sure we will come up with some good costumes in the future!
After the pumpkin patch we took Kate to a secret hideaway...a taco stand. This place far out and I couldn't tell you how to get there but the food is delicious. It seems like the who's who of Yuma goes there. So of course, lil Miss Kate was there! I figured she needed to get down to her roots and experience an illegal, no business license, type of establishment. Only fine dining for the Howard's! As you can see from the picture she was trying to reach for the plate of cabbage and bottles of salsa. Last week was bacon, this week tacos...we shall see what next week brings.

1 comment: