Sunday, October 18, 2009

My name's Kate and I love BACON!

So we took Kate to Brownies for breakfast; yes, fine dining for the Howard's as always. Well I should say we went to eat and Kate had to watch us eat. She sat in the highchair like a big girl and was pretty well behaved. She loved the attention from the waitresses and looked around this new place she had never been to before. Then, it happened...she saw bacon. As soon as my plate was put down in front of me her hand grabbed a piece of bacon off my plate and she put it in her mouth. No more rice cereal s@#% for her! I thought it was cute and immediately began snapping pictures of it while her dad took it from her hand and pushed the plate from her. Lil Miss Kate was not please as she started grunting and kinda growling wanting her bacon. If I can get her to eat more of that yummy rice cereal (haha) and jars of baby food, then maybe we can talk bacon kid.

"hmmm, what's that smell coming towards me?"

"mmmm, bacon..."

"just one more taste...must have bacon"

"dad you are so mean...just one more bite pleeeeaaasssssssse"


"Look at my grill..."







3 comments:

  1. She's totally a bacon eating pro. I love the picture because the way she's tackling it makes it look as though she's been eating bacon for years. Too Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she must be modeling the way her dad and I attack our food:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love bacon?! Grayson totally loved it the first time he tried it too! I think it was when I had the boys over for breakfast after they went dove hunting. Glad you guys are back in business with the blog! I'm not good with keeping up with mine, but I do like to check in & see how lil' miss Kate is doing!

    ReplyDelete