Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BUSTED...Caught in the Act!

So this is about Blake, and not Kate - even though this blog is about her life. Blake is a big part in Kate's life so it is only fair that he is mentioned too.





Last week I posted that I am no longer feeding Kate with a spoon. Don't get me wrong, I still do feed my child with a spoon to get her used to the idea and familiarize her that people eat food with utensils. But along with that I am cutting up her food so that she can feed herself, because frankly it is easier and she eats more. I think...no, I know, Blake must love this idea because he helps himself to the leftovers! He usually stands around waiting for a morsel (or more) to come falling to the floor so that he can sample (devour) Kate's dinner, or breakfast, or lunch, etc. Yesterday when she had enough of eating we were playing on the floor in the living room (so I couldn't really see what was going on in the background). I get up and see Blake helping himself! Of course I thought it was funny, and cute, so I grabbed the camera to take a shot.

Don't worry people I sanitized the high chair.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Kate is walking so well with her little walker! Only a matter of time before she's doing it on her own! Watch out! You thought your house was baby-proofed....think again! I love the pic of Blake licking her high chair clean! We let Chase do the same thing! Talked to Becca & hopefully we can all get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly loves to feed our dogs her food. She throws most of it on the ground just so she can watch them eat it up. They also help me clean the high chair when we're done, however they have never jumped up on the high chair like that! Too funny! They like to lick the seat where Molly is always "storing" her morsels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call our dog Hoover, because she comes along and "vacuums" up around the high chair after meal times. I would have to sweep much more often than I do if not for our little Hoover. Kate-you're gonna have the cutest little monkey cake for your 1st birthday! I'm excited about it and can't wait to bring it to you!

    ReplyDelete