Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where's Daddy?

Ok, first off, yes, this video is sideways and I am not computer savvy enough to figure out how to rotate it. But the video is really cute so just watch it with your head tilted!

In this video I am asking Kate to say "mama" since that is her new favorite word - and of course am her favorite parent! I kid, I kid. You can kind of hear her say it. Also I ask her where her daddy is and it looks like she turns and points away because he was out of town that day (hunting with Uncle Ryan). I then ask her when daddy is coming home and she starts clapping. Is her receptive language developing or what?! Ok, so maybe she just happened to turn the other way AND clap when I asked her specific questions and it was all a coincidence...but the proud mommy in me thinks not!

2 comments:

  1. She know what you're talking about and more importantly, she definitely knows what she's saying. Only a matter of time before Molly and Kate are chatting each other up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or talking crap about their neurotic parents!

    ReplyDelete