Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Meal


I have decided that Kate's Blog is my "baby book". Therefore, expect more posts on the happenings of Miss Kate. Today, she had her very first Happy Meal from McDonald's. She gobbled up her chicken nuggets and french fries; not all of it of course, mom and Blake helped her with it. The Happy Meal cost $3.96...it was $1.99 back in my day, right?! I just thought it would be interesting for Kate to know the difference in price of what my parents paid for a Happy Meal and what I paid - because when she looks back on this she can compare the cost to see what she is paying for a Happy Meal for her kids.

1 comment:

  1. If I was better at blogging, I would make this my baby book too! How funny, I just took Grayson for his first happy meal 2 weeks ago! He was definitely more into all the kids and play area! So, I'm guessing Kate has taken off now with her walking? Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete