Thursday, November 17, 2011

Roots




We took Kate to visit two families in Somerton recently. One family she visited was my godmother's family, the Mendez'. The second family is our new-found Balderas family; my biological grandparents house. Ironically the two families live next door to each other; their backyards face each other. This is ironic because as a child I was running around and playing at the Mendez home as I grew up very close to them, and all the while my biological grandparents probably saw me running around and did not know that I was their grandchild.
Well now Kate can run around in both backyards and mingle among both families. What a lucky and blessed child to have so many family members who love her!


1 comment:

  1. That's amazing. So glad Kate has to opportunity to know all of her family members.

    ReplyDelete