Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mommy & Me

I found this cute "Mommy & Me" interview form on Pinterest.  This is how my interview with Kate went:

What is your name?  "I don't know..."

How old are you?  "4"  (Kate is 3 1/2)

What is your favorite color?  "Red"

Who is your best friend?  Kate pointed to me...aw, melt my heart!

What is your favorite animal?  "Sheep"

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "Dora"

What is your favorite movie?  "Dora byastics"  aka - Dora Gymnastics

What is your favorite book?  "Round and round"  aka - The wheels on the bus go round and round

What makes you happy?  "Dora"

What makes you sad?  Kate pointed to the tv (she probably hates the crap I watch like Real Housewives and Honey Boo Boo)

What is your favorite food?  "Mac n cheese"

What is your favorite song?  "Round and round" aka The wheels on the bus go round and round

What is your favorite game?  "Peter Piper"

Kate write your name for me:  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

source: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/02/document-what-they-say/motherandchild/

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm going to have to do this! You have quite the Dora fan on your hands! Halloween costume?!

    ReplyDelete