Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting into the Halloween Spirit


Halloween is quickly approaching and we have been decorating the house and getting costumes together. I learned my lesson by waiting too long for getting Kate a Halloween costume. She was going to be "blue" from Blues Clues but the costumes were either too expensive, ugly or too hot to wear this time of year in Yuma. I settled for a pumpkin costume, because, well, c'mon, how cute will she be? But the costume is a bit small. I went to Target, Party City, Toys r Us, all three Walmarts and even several places online and they are all out of stock on size 18-24 months or 2T. I bought size 12-18 which does fit, but that hat is way too small! Oh well.

In addition for the hunt for the halloween costume we have been decorating. Well not we, me. Nothing too extravagant or tacky just some little touches here and there.



Kate and I went to the Pumpkin Stand and then to Walmart to buy the decorating size pumpkins. She loved the mini pumpkins! She even took it in the bath with her.



And of course it wouldn't be Halloween without some pj's.



Happy Halloween to everybody...next time I will post Kate in her costume!

1 comment: