Saturday, October 16, 2010

This

So everyone knows that Kate loves to get into things and make a mess. Like any typical toddler I am sure. The other morning while we were getting ready for work, Kate went into our closet and decided to rearrange things for me. It looks like she made a space for herself. Pretty cute I think.



Nothing too exciting to report at this time. Kate keeps us busy and laughing. I cannot even explain how much we enjoy and adore this child. So I will share some stories.

Kate now loves "Yo Gabba Gabba" and "Blues Clues" is so not cool anymore. Once DJ Lance Rock and the characters come on the screen she is in a trance. Kate busts out in her moves.



She is picking up skills from her sign language dvd. When it's bath time she does the motion for "bath" and says "ba?" The other day she said "up" with her arms reaching to me for me to pick her up. This is great because she was still doing the reach arms things with whining. The other day I gave her a waffle and she said to me "tan you". So sweet.

I think she has really strong receptive language. Kate definitely understands everything that we say, but always responds with "no". So funny. She also always says "this" instead of saying the word. Everything is "this?" When we tell her the word she will say it, but if you ask her to say the word she says, you guessed it, "no."

No comments:

Post a Comment