Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Claus

Kate went to visit jolly Saint Nick today. Not so jolly was Miss Kate. She was in a GREAT mood until I put her on Santa's lap. What a mean mommy I am. Like any typical Mexican family the whole clan was there to witness this tradition. Grandma Linda and Grandpa Mike were there. NanaLu and Uncle Ish watched and cheered on. Ma and Nana were there too. Kate's favorite monkey made the picture too! I brought this along to soothe her and ease her anxiety. We have even been reading her Christmas book and I "prepared" her about Santa. But of course, none of these things worked. I totally expected Kate to freak out. I felt bad for her, but we all had a good laugh at her expense. Poor baby, I have probably scarred her for life.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen at least 4 other Santa pics just like that one, all with kids around the same age. Everyone is torturing their children right along with you :-)

    ReplyDelete