Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Week Begins!




4 more days until Kate turns 2 years old! I am a firm believer that one should not just celebrate their birthday on their actual day. I believe that one should celebrate their birth month or at the very least their birthweek. Ask my family, they will tell you it is true. So I am passing on this tradition or belief to Kate. Her Nino Eric and Nina Bianca are vacationing in NY City this week so they will not be here to celebrate Kate's special day. However, they shipped a fab gift for Kate. So I figured since it is her birth week that she is allowed to open her gift! Dad said not to get used to opening presents everyday, but really, isn't everyday "kid" day as my parents used to say? She is really into the whole baby thing. Strollers, high chairs, diapering, etc., so they sent her a mini bath and toilet set. It is really cute because the potty is identical to Kate's potty. My idea was that if Kate sees baby going potty she will want to potty too. I can potty train Kate and she can "potty train" baby. Baby does not have a name by the way, she is just known as "baby". Anyhow, she was having fun with her new toy and I caught her sitting on her potty, toy potty that is, while watching tv. Luckily I had my camera on the counter so I was able to snap a picture of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment