Friday, March 18, 2011

Party Planning


Party preparations for Kate's 2nd Birthday Party is going on right now. This is just a little sneak peak for the actual Party; I have been busy assembling gift bags, making center pieces, and pretty much getting my inner Martha out of me. I made gift bags and homemade treats for all the kids at the sitter's house. I am sure their parents will love me when they find out they ate cupcakes that day and come home with a bag full of candy and homemade lollipop cookies! Talk about sugar overload right? Kate seemed really pleased with everything to be honest. When she woke up this morning and saw the giftbags and cupcakes she had this huge smile on her face. She even got a pre-birthday cupcake for breakfast. Dont' judge, it's her birthweek.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! A birthday cupcake for breakfast never hurt anyone. I actually think it sounds like a fabulous start to a day :-)

    ReplyDelete